Publicat: 15 Septembrie 2018
STUDENTS' SELECTION CONTEST
for international credit mobility within ERASMUS + programme
(academic year 2018-2019)
The Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova announces the organization of a selection contest of candidates for academic mobility at the AALBORG UNIVERSITY, Denmark within the special mobility strand of the Erasmus+ programme „Introducing Problem Based Learning in Moldova: Toward Enhancing Students’ Competitiveness and Employability (PBLMD)”.*
Under the special mobility strand, 13 mobility grants (5 months each) are offered to students, the first cycle of study, from the Faculty of Business Management and Administration.
The amount of scholarship is 4250€, additionally an amount of return ticket will be reimbursed (approx. 275€).
Selection of candidates for mobility will be conducted by the Selection Committee at the following address: within the International Relations Office, ASEM, 59 Bănulescu Bodoni str., Building B, room 706/714.
The submitted files will contain documents in English only.
The final results of the selection of candidates will be announced by the Aalborg University, Denmark.
Details about the academic offer: Faculty of BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
The candidate’s application file to ERASMUS student status should contain the following documents:
- Application addressed to the Dean of the Faculty (it can be requested from the international relations officer of the faculty).
- Copy of passport. Passport should be valid for the whole period of mobility.
- Student certificate issued by the faculty secretariat, with the mention that during the mobility period the candidate will have the status of student.
- Transcript of Records issued by the faculty administration.
- Letter of motivation addressed to the Selection Committee, stating the main reasons for the choice of mobility, the candidate's study objectives for mobility, the expected results (1-2 pages).
- Curriculum vitae written in English (Europass form + photo).
- Learning Agreement for Studies indicating the selected study programme, subjects and the number of credits. The LA should be signed and endorsed by the head of the department and the faculty administration.
- Other materials: envelope files for archiving the candidate's documents.
Criteria for submitting the application file to the ERASMUS student status
- Eligibility criteria:
- to have the citizenship of the Republic of Moldova;
- to be a student enrolled at the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, Faculty of Business Management and Administration, currently in the second year of studies.
- Selection criteria:
- to meet the eligibility requirements;
- English language certificate. The minimum level is IELTS (academic test): 6.5 www.ielts.org or TOEFL (paper-based): 560 www.ets.org/toefl or TOEFL (internet-based): 88 www.ets.org/toefl or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency (CPE) www.cambridgeenglish.org or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) www.cambridgeenglish.org or Cambridge First Certificate with the grade B www.cambridgeenglish.org. Evidence will need to be supplied in any application (see details at http://www.en.aau.dk/education/apply/guest-exchange);
- to have good academic results in the academic year prior to mobility and in the last exam.
- Specific criteria:
- to have all the exams passed;
- to submit other documents requested by the selection board in addition;
- to be able to demonstrate specific skills and abilities in accordance with the work to be carried out at the partner university.
17 - 25.09.2018
REGISTRATION based on the candidature application file
SELECTION INTERVIEW (location, time)
Announcement of the preliminary Results
TRANSMISSION of the files to the Aalborg University, Denmark, for final evaluation
Faculty of Business Management and Administration
Address: 61 Bănulescu Bodoni str., Building A, room 404.
International Relations Office
Coordinator for international mobilities
Address: 59 Bănulescu Bodoni str., Building B, room 706/714.
For additional information about the project see: http://www.pblmd.aau.dk
* This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.