- Full title:
- Inter-university Start-up centres for students’ innovations development & promotion
- Project Start:
- 15 October 2012
- 36 Months
The project was realed through establishment of inter-university Start-up centres and cooperation network between consortium members based on international academic and professional experience (mobilities); modernization of engineering and computer science study programs and creation of methodology and training courses for creativity and competence improvement in innovations development, presentation and promotion; establishment of system of training for trainers and Life Long Learning (LLL) and retraining in the field of innovation policy development.
The main objective of the project is to develop training courses and distance learning system to increase business activity and creativity of university students, and to organize an informational support of their start-up projects in the frames of Start-up centers established at the universities.
- To enhance innovation policy and entrepreneurship activity in partner countries by improvement of creativity, competitiveness and employability of Universities (Universities (Higher education institutions) graduates and increase cooperation between Universities (Higher education institutions), innovation and investment companies for knowledge commercialization;
- Developing inter-university Regional Start-up Centres and cooperation network between consortium members based on international academic and professional experience as a tool to implement innovative ideas and technologies;
- Modernizing engineering and computer science study programs and creating methodology and training courses for improvement of creativity and competence in innovations development, presentation and promotion;
- Establishing system of training for trainers and Life Long Learning trainees, and retraining in the field of innovation policy development in partner countries.
- 4 inter-university Regional Start-up centers in Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova;
- Interactive international informational-analytical network for innovation projects and ideas support,
Web-portal for Start-Up Centers communication and e-platform for distance learning;
- Start-up Crash Tests to evaluate the strength of innovation ideas were provided;
- Methodology, program and teaching materials for 5 courses including e-learning components for innovations development, presentation and promotion;
- 5 courses for innovations development, presentation and promotion were put in selective part of engineering and computer science curricula and in Start-up Centre training activities for students, teachers, Life Long Learning trainees, business managers;
- Results of the project are disseminated in European Union and partner countries.