Publicat: 17 Aprilie 2020
We have the pleasure to inform you that the 2020 application call for the Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme for young researchers from European Neighbourhood is now open.
The following Coimbra Group Universities are participating in the 2020 edition of the Coimbra Group Scholarship Programme:
- University of Granada (Spain)
- Karl Franz University of Graz (Austria)
- University of Heidelberg (Germany)
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (Romania)
- Jagiellonian University Krakow (Poland)
- KU Leuven (Belgium)
- University of Padova (Italy)
- University of Poitiers (France)
- University of Salamanca (Spain)
- University of Siena (Italy)
Applicants must fulfil all the following criteria:
- be born on or after 1 January 1985 • be nationals of and current residents in one of the above-listed countries;
- be current academic staff members of a university or an equivalent higher education institution located in one of the above-listed countries;
- be of postdoctoral or equivalent status, although some institutions may offer opportunities to doctoral students;
Candidates may apply for one university only. Multiple applications will not be considered valid. Only the universities listed in the table below are taking part in the 2019 edition of the Coimbra Group Scholarship Programme. Applicants will be able to fill in the on-line registration until 30 April 2020 midnight (Brussels time) on the Coimbra Group web site: www.coimbra-group.eu/activities/scholarships
Applicants are not expected to provide any documents at this stage, although they may be requested to do so by the university they have applied for at a later stage. Candidates must indicate the name and contact details of an academic supervisor at the host university and provide proof of acceptance (a letter or e-mail) by this supervisor where it is clearly stated that he/she is willing to supervise the work of the candidate during the research stay at the Coimbra Group University. This letter should be uploaded on the application form. Applications which do not fulfil this requirement will not be considered.
When submitting an application for a Coimbra Group scholarship, the candidate agrees to allow the Coimbra Group to use their data (name, surname, academic information) for dissemination purposes in connection with the Coimbra Group scholarships.
- Deadline for the online application submission is 30 April 2020 midnight (Brussels time, UTC+01:00)
- In order to review specific conditions, set by each Coimbra Group University participating in the Scholarship Programme, you can access the following document.
- For more information, please access the following links: https://www.coimbra-group.eu/scholarships; https://www.coimbra-group.eu/scholarships/european-neighbourhood.