Admission for 2018-2019 Academic Year
|Academic Calendar||1st term: September – January
2nd term: January – June
|Examination Periods||1st term: December-January
2nd term: June
|Recommended arrival dates||Late August|
for incoming students
|Application deadlines||Pre-academic preparatory courses – 1st September
Bachelor level – 15st August
Master level – 15st August
Doctorate level – 1st October
|Language Certificate requirements||YES
Recommended Level: B2-C1-C2
- Following the submission of the set of documents the Office for International Relations (IRO) shall obtain from the Ministry of Education of Republic of Moldova the Acceptance Letter to studies for each candidate individually;
- Based on the received acceptance to studies, the IRO will submit the documents to the Bureau for Migration and Asylum, in order to obtain the Invitation to studies;
- Having received the Invitation sent by the IRO the candidate will apply for visa in one of the Diplomatic Missions of the Republic of Moldova abroad.
- Having received the visa, the candidate must send a copy of visa and round trip ticket to the IRO.
- At arrival in the Republic of Moldova the candidate must submit all the documents previously sent by email in original with all required legalizations.
SET OF DOCUMENTS:
- Completed Application form for AESM admission;
- Certified copy of National Passport, with the period of validity not less than a year and a half (1 year & 6 months);
- Certified copy of the Diploma of the latest graduated program that gives the right to be admitted to the next study level and Transcript of Records; Diploma must have an Apostille.
- Certificate issued by the Ministry of Education of the country that issued the document of education should include:
- confirmation of Diploma authenticity;
- study period which preceded the issue of Diploma;
- academic and professional value of Diploma;
- description of marking system;
- To be admitted for Doctorate (PhD) Degree is also necessary to submit Bachelor Degree Diploma and Master Degree Diploma and Transcript of records for both programs and Curriculum Vitae.
- Bank Certificate stating the availability of necessary amount for the duration of studies (the certificate must contain the amount for tuition fees, staying documents, health assurance, accommodation and subsistence). The amount in the Bank Certificate must not be less than 2700 Euro; The amount should be stated in Euro or USD (validity of Certificate – 10 days);
- Police Certificate issued by the state of residency with Apostile (validity 3 months);
- Medical Certificate and Blood Group Certificate;
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Payment confirmation of Application fee – 100 Euro; (amount that is deducted from the tuition fee);
- For minor candidates: Notary declaration from both parents regarding the permission to receive staying documents on the territory of RM and copies of passports of both parents or copy of death certificate.
International students will bear all the expenses related to their living, board expenses, academic materials, local transportation, student health insurance, medical care expenses, personal expenses, orientation fees, and passport and visa application fees.