Legalization procedure of foreign citizens’ temporary residence on the territory of the Republic of Moldova
- The foreign students must submit the following set of documents to the International Relations Office of ASEM:
- Application form for legalization (filled at the IRO);
- National Passport and copy of the following copies
- main page (with personal data and photo);
- the page with entrance stamp (proving the date and stamp of border crossing) and long stay visa (for candidates that have a visa)
- Diploma of the latest graduated program that gives the right to be admitted to the next study level and Transcript of Records; Diploma must have an Apostille.
- Accommodation Proof (home owner’s agreement drafted by notary or the accommodation order in ASEM dormitory);
- Police certificate from home country with Apostille (validity 3 months);
- Blood Group Certificate;
- International Medical Insurance for 1 year;
- Bank Certificate stating the availability of necessary amount for the duration of studies (the certificate must contain the amount for tuition fees, staying documents, medical insurance, accommodation and other possible expenses on of the amount necessary for tuition fee, health assurance, accommodation and subsistence). The amount in the Bank Certificate must not be less than 2700 Euro; The amount should be stated in Euro or USD (validity of Certificate – 10 days)
- 6 photos size 3x4;
NOTE: The above mentioned set of documents must be translated in one of the following languages: Romanian, Russian, English, or French (notary translation).
- In order to obtain the Temporary Residence Right, the candidate must pay the State Tax at the “Banca de Economii” of RM (based on the payment voucher from the Bureau of Migration and Asylum) 180 MDL and 159 MDL (in case of urgency).
- Having obtained the Temporary Residence Right the student can apply for Temporary Residence Permit http://www.registru.md/ir_ic/ for the duration of studies.