The mission of the International Relation Office is the creation of an international scientific-oriented Academy, integration into the international educational and scientific space through the expansion of relations with foreign Universities and research organizations.
The main goal of the International Relation Office is to organize and coordinate the participation of the Academy in international cooperation programs aimed at improving the quality of educational programs and enhancing the international prestige of the Economic Academy.
The main tasks of the International Relation Office are:
- Development of cooperation with international organizations and educational institutions, diplomatic missions;
- Implementation of international educational and research programs;
- Participation in the implementation of projects;
- Attraction of international investments in the development of the university;
- Organization of training for undergraduate and graduate students, internships and university staff abroad; holding international scientific conferences and seminars;
- Coordination of international cooperation of faculties, departments and other structural units of the Academy with foreign partners;
- Organizing the training of foreign students, graduate students, doctoral students and interns staying at the Academy under intergovernmental and inter-university agreements, as well as individually;
- Organization of mobilities for incoming/outgoing students;