The SCE mission is coordinating all continuing education activities at the level of the Academy of Economic Studies in cooperation with ASEM’ faculties and other similar institutions in the country and abroad in order to provide relevant training programs both scientifically and methodologically in line with the requirements of education reform.
School of Continuing Education of ASEM has as a general objective the transfer of knowledge through continuing vocational training and development programs in order to develop professional skills.
Proposed training progammes
- Financial Management for decision-makers
- Export Activity Management
- Elaboration and writing projects
- Professional orientation with the CAS ++ program
- Staff evaluation with Harisson tools
Center for Studies in European Integration (CSIE)
In order to support the European integration process of the Republic of Moldova, ASEM founded the Center for Studies in European Integration (CSIE.ASEM) in 2009 (www.csei.ase.md).
The mission of the CSIE is to contribute to the development of a cultural, economic and social environment appropriate to the European integration process of the Republic of Moldova.
In order to fulfill the mission and the proposed objectives, the CSIE carries out the following programs:
- Information – promotion;
The multidisciplinary research program assesses the impact of EU enlargement on Eastern European countries, especially the Republic of Moldova, on the segments: trade, economy, politics, security, science, information technology and innovation, environment, development, democratic values, sociology and culture.
The training program is aimed at high school teachers, public administration officials, business professionals and managers, generally all those interested in acquiring general and special knowledge about European integration and business practices in the European environment. (eg EU.ACADEMY Summer School).
Center for Financial and Budgetary Consulting and Analysis
The Center was established at the ASEM Senate's decision on March 23, 2011 and by the ASEM Rector's Order No. 51-A dated 01.04.2011.
The mission of the Center is to strengthen and promote the theoretical and practical skills in public and private finance through:
- Consulting, training, refining and re-profiling specialists from different spheres of the national economy, adjusting knowledge to changes in the legal framework;
- Performing customized financial analysis work for enterprises and institutions in the public, banking, stock market, corporate and insurance sectors.
Within the Center, work teachers of ASEM and from outside the Academy. The Advisory and Analysis Units and those responsible for managing the core activity of the Center are divided into the following areas:
- Public finances;
- Corporate finance;
- Banking activity;
- Financial Markets;
ASEM Accounting Training Center
Within the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, the ASEM Accounting Training Center was set up. on the basis of the CIC Regulation approved at the ASEM Senate meeting by Minutes No.3 of 24.12.2013.
The objective of the ASEM Accounting Training Center is to provide professional training and consultancy services in the field of accounting based on modern training programs, using innovative teaching, learning and evaluation methods.
- Beginner Accounting (Practical Aspects)
- Automated Accounting (1C)
- Business Accounting
- Training courses for practitioners
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Specialized courses (branches of the economy)
- Particular consultations
Center for Economic Development and Public Affairs
The Center for Economic Development and Public Affairs acts as a subdivision of the Academy of Economic Studies since 2003.
According to the CDEAP regulation, authorized by the ASEM Senate, the main goals of the Center are:
- organizing professional trainings in information, communication and information society development in the Republic of Moldova;
- organizing seminars, workshops and international conferences on continuing training of national economy cadres;
- researching the influence of new information and communication technologies on the national economy, applying results and "case studies" in curricula and university courses;
- standardization of university programs, transfer credits, courses and analytical programs according to international standards (standards).
ASEM's Innovative Business Incubator
The Incubator is established under the Partnership Agreement between the Government and the Academy of Sciences of Moldova (ASM), managed by the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova.
The purpose of the IT4BA innovation incubator is to provide practical and methodical assistance for the training and improvement of intellectual, innovative and educational capacities of incubator residents and other stakeholders to create innovative start-ups.
Higher School of Tourism and Hotel Services
The aim of the school is to improve the performance of employees at various levels within the tourism companies, to increase the quality of the tourist product and to increase the volume of sales of tourist services.
The objectives of professional recycling within the Higher School of Tourism and Hotel Services include:
- Transfer of knowledge through study disciplines in the course organized by the school;
- Changing the attitude of tourism staff towards a particular problem, a working method, or adapting them to changes in the organizational culture of the tourist company;
- Establishment of business relations between trainees participating in training, skills training for appropriate organizational behavior, use of modern negotiation techniques, settlement of conflicts between tourism market agents;
- Continuous professional training in order to ensure the possibility of promotion on a hierarchical scale within the tourist company.
STSHH Recycling Specialties:
- Business Administration in Tourism;
- Business Administration in Tourist Receiving Structures;
- Management of Tourist Services;
- Management of Services in Tourist Receiving Structures;
- Travel Guide.
ASEM's Marketing, Partnership and Career Center (CGC)
CGC Mission: Achieving career education by supporting beneficiaries of educational services provided by ASEM in the career design process.
The Career Guidance Center (CGC) was founded on the ASEM Senate Decision, no. 5/3, 24.12.2015. Objectives pursued by the CGC:
- Career guidance for high school students;
- Supporting students in professional career design;
- Follow-up of graduates' professional development and their support in the career management process;
- Career guidance for students with special needs;
- Supporting university teachers in the development of their teaching career.
Priorities for the ASEM Career Guidance Center are career guidance activities for students, focusing on two main directions:
- Career guidance in the direction of employment;
- Career guidance in the direction of business initiation and development.
Linguistic Training Center (CIL)
The Linguistic Training Center was founded in 2008 and works under the aegis of ASEM. The center ensures the elevation of the linguistic level of the Moldovan and foreign languages state language to a level of general and professional communication according to the Common European Framework of Reference by organizing the courses.
The mission of the Center is to create communication skills in the field of linguistic language education at all levels (students, PhD students, teachers). The Center carries out any type of authorized translations in Romanian, Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and others.
ASEM's Linguistic Training Center offers the following additional services:
- Preparation for TOEFL exams;
- Preparing for Baccalaureate Exams;
- Preparation for CCIP exams;
- Training for Work & Travel.
MACIP-Business and Training Center of ASEM
MACIP - The Business and Training Center of ASEM is one of the first consultancy and training centers for Moldovan entrepreneurs and the first center created by a higher education institution.
It was founded in September 1993 with the financial support of the Eurasia Foundation (USA) as a result of the collaboration agreement between the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova and the University of Nebraska in Omaha (USA) under the name MACIP AMERICAN CENTER FOR PRIVATE INITIATIVE (MACIP) .
Mission: We offer our clients comprehensive consulting and business training services. We establish trusted partnerships that ensure the realization of our own missions and business goals.
The training areas offered by MACIP:
- English language (beginner, medium, advanced);
- English Business Language;
- Business management;
- Human resources management;
- Information technologies;
- Primary accounting;
- Financial Management;
- Personal and managerial efficiency;
- Business right;
- Economic Contracts, etc