About the company: As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 154 logistic platforms and is active in 33 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of >14.000 people.
· Document financial transactions by entering account information accurately and on time;
· Reconciliation of accounts payable and receivable;
· Ensuring timely bank payments;
· Maintain accounting processes, including ensuring the accurate entry and secure storage of key data.
· Accounting experience from 1 year;
· Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Economics/Accounting;
· English level B2+ is obligatory;
· Experience with databases;
· Advanced computer skills, experience with MS WORD, EXCEL;
· Ability to work with deadlines.
The company offers:
· Official job, starting from the 1st day of working in a stable company with a high corporate culture (15 years in Moldova);
· Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience;
· Full social package, including medical insurance, paid holidays, professional training;
· 40 working hours per week: Monday to Friday, 09:00-18:00;
· Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth.
To apply, please send your CV in English to the e-mail: email@example.com and indicate the vacancy title “Accountant” in the subject of the letter.