Marketolog (E-commerce), Agile, (SME) Daily Orchestra
Main duties and responsibilities:
- manages the implementation and development of marketing plans to fulfill the e-commerce vision and strategy for achieving corporate sales and conversion goals;
- coordinates digital marketing efforts geared to grow business, increase customer engagement, promote products, and optimize the online experience;
- utilizes messaging, promotions, discounts, user reviews, and email campaigns to attract and retain customers;
- participates in development of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools and methods to ensure e-commerce website is optimized for searching and performance responsiveness as well as delivering visual appeal and compelling content;
- tracks and measures program effectiveness to drive improvement.
Required skills and qualifications:
- experience in the related area;
- knowledge of the function and department processes;
- experience in SME related projects is preferable;
- knowledge of the e-commerce area;
- strong initiative and organizational skills;
- adaptability & customer-driven.
Send your CV to email@example.com , indicating the position for which you are applying.
* Only selected people will be contacted.