CALL OF PAPERS
TRIANGLE 2017, 3rd EDITION
"FOSTERING INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION FOR STRENGTHENING KNOWLEDGE TRIANGLE in MOLDOVA”
Hosted by the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, Chisinau, Moldova
23-24 March 2017
We would like to cordially invite you to consider contributing with a paper to the 3rd Annual International Forum “Fostering Knowledge Triangle in Moldova” (TRIANGLE 2017), which will be held on 23-24 March 2017.
We encourage submissions from all areas as long as they are related to the interactions between education, research and innovation in Moldova as the core pillars for European Integration and boosting the competitiveness of the Republic of Moldova on the international level.
The following topics of interest are highlighted (but not limited to) for TRIANGLE 2017:
- Internationalization of Higher Education and Research
- Role of Education and Research in developing and fostering innovations
- International cooperation: making the Knowledge Triangle to work
- Innovation and Creativity as a source of sustainable entrepreneurship
- Digital economy and innovations
Authors are invited to submit original previously unpublished research papers written in English and Romanian.
Requirements for the paper:
- Title – Times New Roman 14, Bold, Centered
- Name, Surname, title, institution of the author(s) - Times New Roman 12, space1,0, Centered
- Abstract – 200 words, Times New Roman 12, line space -1,0
- Key words – 5-7 words
- Text of the full paper - Times New Roman 12, line space 1,0; Page margins – 2,5 all margins; Paragraph, first line – 1,0
- References – at the end of the paper, in alphabetical order by the family name. Times New Roman, 12, line space -1,0.
Accepted papers will be published in the TRIANGLE 2017 Forum Proceedings (digital and hard-paper versions). ISBN 978-9975-3069-5-9; ISBN 978-9975-3069-6-6
Also, there is the possibility to present your paper during the TRIANGLE 2017 Forum, but to publish it in the Eastern European Journal of Regional Studies. For additional information regarding the field of interest and requirements of the journal, please see: http://csei.ase.md/journal/
23-24 March 2017 – TRIANGLE 2017, presentation of the papers
30 April 2017 – Full paper submission
30 May2017 - Publication of the Conference Proceedings
30 June 2017 – Publication of the EEJRS Journal
For additional information about the Event, please visit:www.triangle.md
We look forward to receive your contributions and kindly ask you to disseminate the call within your network.